Bring CFD to Life with Greater Speed and Clarity
FieldView CFD, Inc. is proud to announce the release of FieldView 19. Download it today from our Customer Center.
2019 has brought many changes for the FieldView team. As you may know, Intelligent Light spun out the FieldView product and FieldView CFD, Inc. is now a separate company dedicated to delivering the same quality products and services that the FieldView user community has come to rely on.
With that commitment in mind, we are delivering yet another yearly release on time. We hope you find that it speeds your work, brings greater clarity to your CFD solutions and does so with improved ease of use.
FieldView 19 Brings You:
- Hybrid Parallelism with Multithreading – Streamline and Curved Vector calculation up to 13x faster than previous versions. Hybrid parallelism combines MPI and Multithread parallel for the best possible performance.
- “Arrow & Line” display type for Surface Flows – see local direction of the flow more easily with arrows on top of your flow lines.
- Improved color map selectors with larger menus that are customizable and easy to read.
- New achromatic colormaps bring clarity through linearly varying luminance.
- Enhanced boundary clipping helps you focus on the area of greatest interest.
- Filter Bar on Function Selectionshelp you get to the functions you need quickly.
- License manager update for greater security. Note: This license manager update is required to run FieldView 19.
- Scripting, FVX and Python improvements make it easier to do more in batch.
- Updated readers for Altair ultraFluidX, Altair AcuSolve and Ensight.
For a full list of all the new features and enhancements, check out What’s New in FV 19.
FieldView 19 is available for download now at the new FieldView Customer Center. Your existing username and password will not work, but you can request a new account from the login screen. If you have any trouble getting access, please send an email email@example.com.
We would like to thank the FieldView user community for your support and excellent suggestions. We look forward to continuing to serve you from our new home at FieldView CFD, Inc.